Being a freeware map there are a few limitations of course:
- We added all POIs (supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, garages, banks etc. etc.) we know about. Of course there is always stuff we don't know. Report all your knowledge about POIs that are missing, be it your next grocery store, your kid's school or anything, please let us know using the feedback form!
- Oneway streets. There are plenty of them in this country and we inserted all we know about. We got in contact with the Ministry of Works and Transport and they honestly told us that "There are oneway streets in POS only"... Well, we all know that is not even close to be true. Therefore we need your support. If you know about oneway streets that are missing in the map, please use the feedback form to let us know!
- Oneway and turn restrictions by time of day.Unfortunately not an option yet because most GPS systems recognize oneway streets as being permanent only. If you report a oneway street and know that it is oneway at certain days and/or hours only, please let us know! We are working on this issue and the more information we have the better!
- House numbering isn't included yet. Considering that the majority of the houses in Trinidad don't have one, not a big issue though. But again: If you feel we should add house numbers to your street (if it has them), please report on which side and corner which numbers start and where they end.
- ZIP codes... rather a limitation of the country itself given the fact that there are no zip codes in Trinidad. The University of the West Indies seems to be working on them... for years by now... (March 2011 status)
- We all know that especially in densely populated north Trinidad it is difficult to figure out the real town borders, which could lead to your road not being assigned to the right city or not being assigned to a city at all. If you know more about city borders, please contact us using the contact form because the website's feedback form is too limited for that.